Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. If you want participate, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
   “Very clever,” Puck said, smirking. “But then, you were always the strategist, weren’t you? What do you want, Ash?” 
   “Your head,” Ash answered softly. “On a pike. But what I want doesn’t matter this time.”

                             - The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

7 comments:

Julie @ Read Handed said...

Interesting dynamics between these two characters. Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, my teaser is here.

Book Bound Musings said...

Oh, I really like Ash and Puck. They are both great. :)

Great teaser! Enjoy the book.


Carla
http://bookboundmusings.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday_19.html

Dani @ Refracted Light said...

I have not picked up this series yet. Been meaning to and I've been seeing it everywhere lately, which only reminds me constantly that I need to just read them! Thanks for the intriguing teaser!

My Teaser

Unknown said...

I've heard such great things about this series!

My teaser is from Heresy this week. I'm also having a giveaway for the sequel, Prophecy!

Sally said...

Great teaser. I can't wait to read this series.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-28.html

Anonymous said...

heard so much about this book! interesting teaser.

mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/07/18/teaser-tuesday-cambridge-companion-to-science-fiction/

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Oh man. That teaser really got me in the gut. I see this series everywhere.

This is my first time participating. Here's my TT.

Post a Comment

Tell me your deep, dark secrets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...